Very light and well-planned ground floor apartment (50 m2) with a garden and garden house (15m2), located in one of the nicest streets of the trendy ‘Indische Buurt’.
The Eerste Atjehstraat is a quiet one-way street with the vibrant Javastraat just around the corner. In the surrounded area you will find lots of cafes and restaurants like Walters Woodbury Bar, Bar Basquiat, Wilde Zwijnen en Hartje Oost. The movie theatre Studio K, the library and the Dappermarkt are just a few minutes away.
The Oosterpark and Flevopark are close by and a very nice place to exercise or relax.
The Muiderpoortstation is easily accessible and the tramline 14 or 3 and bus 22 take you to the city centre. By car, the A10 highway is just a few minutes away.
Entrance on the ground floor with access to the bright and spacious living room. Modern open kitchen with a dishwasher, 4 burner induction stove, microwave oven, extraction hood, composite countertop and a fridge/freezer.
The bathroom has a sink, toilet and a bathtub. Spacious bedroom on the back side with access to the garden.
Large garden of 38 m2, facing south. Insulated garden house of approx. 15 m2 with double glazing, heating and warm water and therefore very suitable for a guest room, second bedroom or an office space.
• Total living space of 65 m2 (apartment 50 m2 and the garden house 15m2)
• Located in one of the nicest areas of Amsterdam
• Very nice garden, facing south
• Fully double glazed
• Yearly lease ground fee of € 927,95 with a 5-year indexation. Contract till 31 December 2055
• Owner applied to buy off the eternal lease ground in 2019
• Active association of owners